Vietnamese Roll With Spicy Sauce
A medley of ingredients in its filling and a delicious dipping sauce gets this spring roll on a roll!
|1 pack||rice paper|
|4 nos||bird eye chili|
|1 bunch||coriander root|
|2 tbsp||fish sauce|
|1 tsp||MAGGI CukupRasa|
|1 whole||lime juice|
|1 tbsp||honey/brown sugar|
|200 gram||carrot, thinly sliced|
|200 gram||cucumber, thinly sliced|
|300 gram||cabbage, thinly sliced|
|1 cup||corn flakes, crushed|
|100 gram||prawn, deveined and peeled|
|½ cup||coriander leaf, chopped roughly|
- In a mortar, pounded garlic, chili, coriander root until become paste. Pour in fish sauce, lime juice and stir. Sprinkle MAGGI CukupRasa and a dash of whole lime at the end will make the sauce fresher.
- Prepare 1 bowl of warm water, chopping board and clean cloth.
- Take the rice paper, dip in the warm water for 2-3 second.
- Put it on top of the dry cloth and start to assemble your roll.
- Add all the vegetables, prawn and cornflakes.
- Dip it with the spicy sauce.
Energy 146 Kcal