WHITE FRIED BEEHOON ALA SINGAPORE
|200 g||Beehoon, soaked until soft and drained|
|4 tbsp||Corn oil|
|5 cloves||Garlic, chopped|
|1 tbsp||Dried shrimp, pounded|
|100 g||Mustard greens (sawi), cleaned and sliced|
|100 g||Carrots, shredded|
|100 g||Beansprouts, washed and drained|
|1 ½ tbsp||MAGGI® CukupRasa™|
|1 ½ tbsp||Vinegar|
|Red bird’s eye chilli + sweet soy sauce|
|Calamansi lime, sliced in half|
- In a large kuali, preheat over high heat and stir fry garlic, dried shrimp, prawns, and squid for 5 minutes. Add in water to avoid it getting burnt.
- Stir in beehoon, sawi, carrots, and beansprouts. Stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add in MAGGI® CukupRasa™.
- Add in water to soften beehoon.
- Add in vinegar and mix well.
- Garnish and serve hot.
Tips: Soak beansprouts in ice water to maintain crunchiness.
Pairing: Cut chilli, Lime, Fried Onions, Iced black tea with lime – refer to picture
Energy 340 Kcal