Yogurty Chicken Sambal Wrap
Put together a healthy and delicious wrap with a tinge of spice and Taztziki Yogurt – a perfect accompaniment to grilled meats. This easy-to-assemble wrap is sure to win over your loved ones taste buds
|250 g||chicken breast, skinless|
|250 g||chicken thigh, skinless|
|To be blended coarsely:|
|3||green bird’s eye chili|
|2 tablespoon||lime juice|
|2 tablespoon||MAGGI® CukupRasa™|
|135 g||NESTLÉ Greek Style Yogurt|
|1 tablespoon||fresh dill, chopped|
|2 cloves||garlic, chopped|
|200 g||Japanese cucumber, grated|
|6 pieces||whole wheat tortilla wrap|
|100 g||salad, sliced|
- In a blender, add the red chilli, green bird’s eye chili, garlic, ginger, lemongrass, lime juice, MAGGI® CukupRasa™ and honey. Pour in water and blend the ingredients coarsely.
- Pour blended marinade over chicken and evenly coat it. Cover dish and refrigerate to marinate overnight.
- When the chicken is well marinated, heat pan or griller and grill chicken on each side for 5 minutes. Cover with lid when grilling.
- In a small bowl, combine NESTLÉ Greek Style Yogurt, fresh dill, chopped garlic and Japanese cucumber. Set aside to chill.
- Place the tortilla on a plate and spread the yogurt mixture on it. Top with salad, tomato and grilled chicken. Gently seal the tortilla wrap.