With a tinge of sweetness as mentioned in its name, this Sarawakian dish is commonly prepared with eggs.
|2 tbsp||corn oil|
|1 bunch (400gram)||Cangkuk Manis, separated leaf from stem and clean|
|2 cloves||garlic, chopped|
|3 nos||shallots, sliced|
|2 nos||eggs, beaten|
|1 tbsp||MAGGI Oyster sauce|
|1 tsp||MAGGI CukupRasa|
|White pepper to taste|
1. In a large wok, heat oil on medium high heat.
2. Add garlic and shallots and stir-fry for about a minute, until garlic is lightly browned and shallots are slightly translucent.
3. Add beaten eggs and stir them around quickly till they are all broken up and form little pieces. Be careful not to let them brown, you just want them barely cooked.
4. Add Cangkuk Manis leaves and stir around.
5. Add in MAGGI Oyster sauce, MAGGI CukupRASA and pepper. Stir to incorporate the flavors. Add a little water if necessary to keep vegetables from drying out.
Energy 110 Kcal