Steaming is not just a healthier way to do things. With this fish dish, it’s also the best way to retain all the delicious flavours!
|For the Sauce:|
|1 tablespoon||black vinegar|
|1 tablespoon||soy sauce|
|3 tablespoon||MAGGI® Oyster Sauce|
|1 whole||fish, cleaned|
|1 teaspoon||MAGGI® CukupRasa™|
|¼ cup||ginger, chopped|
|5||bird’s eye chilli, chopped|
|2 leaves||spring onion, sliced|
1. Pre heat steamer. In a small bowl, mix ingredients A until well combined.
2. Place fish on a plate and make 2 diagonal slits on each side of the fish. Sprinkle MAGGI® CukupRasa™ and rub evenly over the fish.
3. Scatter ginger, bird’s eye chilli and spring onion over the fish. Steam for 10 – 15 minutes.
4. Take out the fish and pour the excess gravy in a bowl and mix with the sauce mix.
5. Pour evenly over fish and steam for another 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
TIPS: Clean fish with tamarind water to rid of the unpleasant fish smell.
HACK: If you don’t have a steamer, steam in a pan and cover with a lid.
Energy 217 Kcal