Porridge doesn’t have to be boring.
|200 g||meat, cut into small cubes|
|200 g||wheat, washed and drained|
|2 teaspoons||MAGGI® CukupRasa™|
|3 cloves||garlic, chopped|
|100 g||carrots, diced and blanched|
|2 tablespoons||corn oil|
|1 teaspoon||cumin powder|
|2 tablespoons||coriander powder|
|1 teaspoon||aniseed powder|
|30 g||cucumber, julienned|
|1||red chilli, thinly sliced|
1. In a pot, add in water.
2. Next, add in the meat, wheat and cinnamon. As soon as it boils, reduce the heat and cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Let the meat cook until it turns tender and the wheat grains turn soft and expand.
3. Allow it to simmer and wait for it to take on a porridge-like consistency while you stir it occasionally.
4. In a separate pan, heat up the corn oil. Add in the MAGGI® CukupRasa™, garlic, carrots, cumin powder, coriander powder, and aniseed powder with 5 tablespoons of water. Sauté the ingredients until the oil separates.
5. Then, add this into the pot with the porridge and stir well. Make sure the ingredients are well distributed.
6. Let everything simmer together for 5 minutes before you turn off the stove. Garnish it with cucumber and red chilli and your scrumptious porridge is now ready to be served.
Sign up to receive e-mail updates about new features and special offers from MAGGI